CAMPGROUND OPEN MAY 1 - OCTOBER 31 2022
Power hookup (15 or 30 Amp)
Toilets and hot showers
Campsite Rates (tents and RVs):
Daily - $37.50 +GST
Weekly - $240 +GST
Monthly - $750 +GST
Tent Area Rates:
Daily - $25 +GST
Weekly - $150 +GST
Leduc #1 Campground Rules
1. To report a noise complaint, a crime or an emergency, please call the Leduc Complaint Line at 780.980.7267.
2. Sites offer 15/30 Amp power and water hookups. Weekly and monthly rates available.
3. Washrooms and showers available, on the east side of the ATCO Hall Camp building.
4. Contact campground manager for door codes. Any damage to the washroom area will result in closure, with responsible persons being charged for said damage.
5. Please be respectful to other guests: QUIET HOURS are between 11p.m. and 7 a.m.
Unregistered guests and loud music will not be allowed during this time.
6. Outside firewood is permitted and there is no firewood available for purchase onsite. Please keep fires in designated pits and do not move the pits themselves. Obey all current Alberta fire restrictions.
7. Please feel free to use the playground equipment (at own risk), but refrain from climbing on the site’s rig equipment.
8. Keep vehicles to designated roadways and parking area only. No ATVs of any kind are to be operating within the park area.
9. Nearest dump station is 1km north on Hwy 60, in the Devon Industrial Area.
10. The campground manager reserves the right to refuse camping privileges. Anyone causing disturbances may be evicted immediately.
11. Pets are welcome; however, we ask that all pets remain on leashes. It is the responsibility of pet owners to pick up after their pets, including when on their own site. Guests found not picking up after their pets may be asked to leave.
12. Booked sites can be cancelled with 72 hours notice for a full refund.
MAKE YOURSELF AT HOME, STAY AND TRAVEL SAFE AND ENJOY THE CAMPGROUND